Thursday, November 5, 2009

Livin' It Up

And here I sit, well past midnight with a pile of completed homework sitting beside me as I await the arrival of my next door neighbor whose kids I babysat tonight. All I know is that I BETTER be making serious bank tonight! I could watch T.V. but I think I’ll let my mind vent a little bit about this stressful night. First of all, I would like to make it clear that I am babysitting for two girls. Ages; ten and thirteen (Yes, that’s right… thirteen). I think I’ve been babysitting these two since I was her age. Now, I for one, find it somewhat difficult to interact with these kids. I know that if I were in her position I would be telling that bitch to leave me the fuck alone! This dilemma however has given me the perfect opportunity to actually do some homework for once. If I had it my way right now, I would be passed out in my own bed.

The public schools have off of school tomorrow and Friday. This irks me, I have had it with Catholic school. Of course, I am still grounded from the incident on Halloween so it doesn’t even make too much of a difference. I barely have reason to look forward to the weekends anymore. Although I did regain full access to my computer and Blackberry! Baby steps, people… baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment